How to apply
How to apply
If you wish to apply for these positions, please supply the following:
- A covering statement – (maximum 2 pages) – this is your opportunity to demonstrate how you meet the criteria set out in the person specification on page 6 (and page 7 for those applying to the Chair post. You should aim to provide specific and detailed examples that demonstrate how your knowledge and experience matches each of the essential criteria and any of the desirable ones. You should describe what your role was in achieving a specific result. It will also benefit the selection panel if you can be clear which particular evidence you provide relates to which criteria. Providing separate paragraphs in relation to each criterion is common practice. Please ensure your full name and the role to which you are applying are clearly noted at the top of this statement. Candidates can apply to both member and Chair roles – please submit a separate covering statement for each role applied to.
- Curriculum Vitae - with your education and professional qualifications and full employment history.
- Equal opportunities monitoring form (included in the application form). This form will not be disclosed to anyone involved in assessing your application.
- Political activity form (included in the application form)
- Conflicts of interest declaration (included in the application form)
The closing date for receipt of applications is 24th August 2020.
All applications will be acknowledged – please contact Andrew Timlin by email (Andrew.email@example.com) if you have received no confirmation within five working days.
If you have any difficulty in sending your application or need the application form or any part of the vacancy details in an alternative format (e.g. Braille, large print, audio CD, tape or e-text, please contact Andrew Timlin on: 07887777735.
Initial interviews will take place around weeks commencing the 7th and 14th September.
Final interviews will be held around week commencing the 26th October.
The successful Determinations Panel Members are likely to take up appointment in January 2021 but there is potential for candidates to join before then depending on their circumstances.
Initial interviews will take place around week commencing the 7th and 14th September.
Final interviews will be held around week commencing the 28th September.
The Chair Designate will take up appointment in January 2021 at the latest.
The dates above are correct at time of writing but are subject to change.