Premium template - client text
The University of Nottingham provides a positive working environment to help you get the most out of your role. Continual investment in our surroundings ensures that the working experience at the University is the best it can be. From provisions for childcare and health, restaurants and cafes to concerts and drama, working life at the University should be as enjoyable as possible.
We are committed to supporting you through your career at the University. As we recognise the importance of career progression, a wide range of professional courses are available, helping you to excel in your chosen career.
We also offer competitive pension schemes to all employees alongside other benefits, including immediate life cover for your beneficiaries and ill health retirement benefits.
We are proud to ensure our colleagues have a healthy work-life balance along with plenty of benefits. There are various pay rewards based on performance as well as a competitive salary. You will also have access to our Employee Hub which provides you with access to a range of offers and discounts.
The Student Recruitment Support Hub are looking for several Administrators and Officers to join our vibrant and welcoming team. We are responsible for answering all pre-applicant and applicant enquiries within the University, while supporting our Admissions team as part of the application process. The team also support Schools and Departments with events, interviews and assessments.
While in the role you will develop a detailed understanding of the university application process along with a variety of skills which can help aid career progression within the higher education sector.
The Administrator role holder will perform a range of duties, including:
- Enquiry handling: the role holder will offer friendly, prompt and comprehensive responses to requests for information in various formats from prospective students, parents and teachers.
- Admissions support: the role holder will deliver timely and accurate services to support the university’s admissions processes.
- Recruitment events: the role holder will co-ordinate and support recruitment events, interviews and assessments that are university wide, as well as those located within the School or Department.
The Officer role holder will perform a range of duties, including:
- Support and lead a team of Administrators in delivering a first-class service to our students.
- Support the delivery of new projects that are implemented by the team.
- Lead on and/or support the co-ordinate the team’s activities in respect of both supporting and organising admissions interviews, offer-holder days, mini open days and open day events.
- Work closely with the School/Department to ensure that these meet local requirements, and work across the Student Recruitment Support Team to unify these events and make best use of available resources.
There will be a full detailed induction and training plan provided. We look forward to receiving your application.
Head of Student Recruitment Support