In addition to a competitive salary, we offer a benefits package with flexibility and choice to suit your needs.
- Minimum 25 days’ holiday, plus Bank Holidays.
- Private medical cover for you and your family or Health Cash plan.
- Pension scheme that matches 5% of your earnings as long as you contribute a minimum of 4%.
- A flexible retirement plan with life assurance included.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
Flexible benefits let you customise your rewards to suit your lifestyle, made available through salary sacrifice. Because we believe in you, we also give you two days’ pay a year towards your selections.
Flexible benefits (available after you complete your probation period) include:
- Cycle to Work
- Will writing services
- Tech scheme
- Advisory pensions services
- Cancer screening for friends and family
- Individual cancer risk and health screen
- Partner health assessment
- Critical illness cover for you
- Critical illness cover for your partner
- Dental insurance
- Buy/sell holiday
- Giving Something Back scheme / Give As You Earn
- Medical insurance or Health Cash plan
- 24-hour well-being centre helpline
- Extended family leave policies
- Exclusive company discounts (saving over £65k for colleagues in 12 months)
Flexible working options
We want you to be able to do your best work and really make a difference, and we know that personal and working lives often intertwine. At BFS we are proud to offer a range of flexible working options to suit your circumstances. Talk to us about flexible working options for any of our open roles today.
Clear career progression
Our People Framework is available to everyone. We want you to be able to continually improve and have the chance to get ahead in the business. We have a competency framework that describes the behaviours and skillsets expected at each level of the business, so you know exactly what you need to reach that next career step.
Learning and development
You bring the vision of where you want to go, and we will match you with the right programme. From one-day courses all the way to an ILM Level 3 qualification, we will support you in your development. You can also follow a qualification of your choice by applying for sponsorship.