Bailey Partnership recognises the dedication and hard work that our people do and therefore we strive to offer a competitive benefits package to reward our amazing staff. Our benefits include:
- Competitive Salaries including car allowances (where applicable).
- 25 days annual leave rising to 27 days after five years of service
- Payment of relevant professional fees
- Enhanced pension scheme
- Enhanced family friendly benefits including:
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and shared parental pay
- Paid time off for your child's first day at school
- Healthcare scheme including surgery options
- Shopping perks
- Variety of insurance packages including:
- Life Assurance
- Critical Illness
- Personal Accident insurance
- Sick pay insurance
Training & Development
Training employees is one of our key passions. Seeing employees evolve throughout their career (at whatever stage they are) is what excites us. Everybody has access to training depending on their role and development needs.
- We have a robust support package including funding relevant chartership programmes applicable to your job role.
- We have regular and effective health & safety training including advanced qualifications for those who need it.
- We have opportunities to train and develop in wellbeing & mental health initiatives if this is something you are particularly interested in.
- We also have very frequent CPD sessions our teams can pick and choose from to help keep on track with training hours.
- Plus many much more depending on the need for example, software training, line management training, IT training.
We put our employees wellbeing above all else and we continue to evolve our wellbeing activities to include:
- Two comprehensive Employee Assistance programmes offering counselling sessions and other mental health support.
- Access to Mental Health First Aiders
- Free fruit in the office
- A whole host of events including sleep therapist support, health check ups, yoga, meditation & fitness classes
- Significant budget into social activities including regular events such as boat trips, bowling, cooking classes, rugby and summer BBQ’s
- Further investment into sporting events from fun runs to competitive endurance challenges for our more sporty staff
- Free financial 1:1 advice as well as regular group sessions
- Helping our community wherever we can whether it be doing soup runs, food donations or litter picking our local green spaces.