Premium template - client text
About Surrey Police
The establishment of a single, unitary police force for the county of Surrey has evolved over more than 150 years. Over that time the Force has coped with numerous amalgamations, secessions, reorganisations and boundary changes.
Surrey covers 644 square-miles, with one county council, 11 boroughs/districts and six clinical commissioning groups with five major hospitals.
It has 62 motorway miles, including the busiest M25 stretch. Surrey’s rivers include the Thames (notable flooding risk); the county is 73% greenbelt. Surrey borders the UK’s busiest two airports.
It is the most densely populated county in SE England, having increased in population by 8.8 per cent since 2001 to 1.2 million. 9.6 per cent of the reported population is from black and ethnic minority communities, varying from 16.4 per cent in Woking borough to 4.0 per cent in Waverley.
It has the fourth largest Gypsy, Roma and Traveller community in the UK.
Surrey’s universities have 24,000 students.
Why Surrey Police
From your first day with them, no matter which role you hold, you will start a career which makes a real difference. You will be supported; offered great learning experiences, development opportunities and the chance to progress. When you join Surrey Police, you become part of their policing family – they are with you each step of the way.
In all of their roles, they’re looking for people who have enthusiasm, dedication and drive to help others wherever possible and will work with them to have a workplace where they:
- Enjoy coming to work and are committed to and take pride in being themselves doing their best and being the best they can be.
- Work effectively with each other and our key partners, and hold themselves and others to account to deliver a high level of policing service;
- Value difference and recognise that diverse teams produce better results. They are members of Stonewall’s Diversity Champions Programme.
- Recognise individual and team effort and give everybody the opportunity to maximise their potential.
- Can be honest with their colleagues, irrespective of their rank or role.
Hays Microsite jobs listing
|Inclusion Advisor||Guildford||£31,780 - £37,969|
|Inclusion Lead||Guildford||£37,123 - £54,323|
There are curently no openings available, please check back later.
If you would like to take a look at all of the opportunities Hays has to offer in the meantime, please visit hays.co.uk.Visit hays.co.uk