Our promise hero
We put our clients at the heart of everything we do and therefore want to invest in our people, whether that is undertaking a new professional qualification relevant to your area of expertise, going on secondment to a different department or even going on an international secondment via the Nexia network.
You’ll see the difference in our commitment to rewarding and retaining the right people for the long-term benefit of our clients through a combination of:
- A strong shared vision, incorporating best-of-breed principles and client proposition
- A diverse, fun and friendly working environment where you feel respected and valued
- A commitment to your continuous personal growth plan and training
- An opportunity to build a stake in our business, supporting our independence
- Competitive remuneration, benefits and incentive plan
- Effective support infrastructure – growing in line with our business success.
As an employer in this ever-evolving modern world, we pride ourselves on the ability to support our people to drive change, work in an agile environment and have control over their career.
We offer a clear career path for our people with an annual review to help them work towards promotions and reach their goals!
In line with our five year growth strategy we are creating and promoting a collaborative and conclusive workforce across all departments and regional offices. Diversity and inclusion is a top priority for the firm. Smith &Williamson became committed to the Women in Finance charter in 2017, making a conscious decision to increase the number of women in leadership roles across the firm. We also publish our Gender Pay Gap report annually.
All of the above will help us to achieve our mission and ensure our values are a part of everything we do:
- We put our clients first on delivering the right solutions
- We have high-quality people who deliver excellent service
- We are trustworthy and act with integrity
Do you want to play an important part in our firms’ development, and build your existing skills across new jurisdictions, departments and clients? If so, find out here how you can apply.