- Provide a compelling, strategic vision for Ruskin Community High which has high quality, inclusive education at its heart;
- Inspire, challenge and empower all members of the school community to play their part in achieving that vision demonstrating ambition for students and themselves;
- Ensure a culture where the school’s diversity is fully celebrated;
- Manage resources effectively and innovatively in order to secure best value, and through a continued focus on raising standards promote the highest achievement for both students and staff alike;
- Ensure a safe and stimulating environment;
- Promote the school in the wider community and to work with others to support system wide improvement.
The Job Description and Person Specification are available in the Key Documents section of this site.
L27-L32 (£77,818 to 87,960). Starting salary negotiable dependent on experience
Closing date – 8am, Monday 23rd March
Interviews – 1st and 2nd April
Start date – September 2020
Candidates are more than welcome to visit the school. This can be organised by contacting Martin Blair at email@example.com or on 07736791138
How To Apply
For further information, an informal and confidential discussion about the role or to discuss the application process please contact Martin Blair at Hays Leadership Appointments.Martin Blair, Hays Leadership Appointments