Premium template - client text
About Pennant International Group
Pennant International Group is a leading, worldwide provider of technology-based training solutions, ILS software and services to the Defence, Aerospace, and safety critical industries. The Group exports its range of products and services (electrical and mechanical trainers, E-learning, Virtual Reality, Emulation, Interactive Technical Documentation, Media Services, Educational Pathways) around the world to train current and future generations of operators and maintainers.
Over the last 60 years The Group has grown through a combination of organic growth (product and customer development) and acquisitions including Track Access Services (TAS) and Absolute Data Group (ADG). In addition to their operational centres worldwide, the Group has collaborative arrangements with a strategic range of partners and agents in many countries and can truly claim a global presence. Defence forces and defence contractors form the majority of the current business customer base, but new markets are being developed in civil operations including information technology and telecommunications.
- Pennant has a proven capability in the Design, Development, Manufacture, Delivery and Support of technical training solutions and services including:
- Alignment with training regulations such as EASA/EMAR PT 66, FAA, City & Guilds & CASA MEA Translating and developing a training requirement into a deliverable product
- Providing subject matter expertise in specialist and technical areas
- Operator and maintainer training within an engineering or related environment
- Hardware and software capabilities
- Through Life Support & Services (Integrated Logistics Support)
In the training space, Pennant equipment offers modern blended solutions. These enable learners to benefit from a suite of modern, generic and bespoke training aids offering operation and maintenance savings and improved safety outcomes. These training aids complement training on real equipment and include basic hand skills devices, virtual reality trainers and maintenance emulators for regulated sectors.