Paragraph or location
Welcome to Broadway Academy
Thank you for considering joining us at Broadway Academy.
Broadway is a successful Academy with an inclusive ‘can do’ attitude which supports all young people in achieving their ambitions. This is captured in our motto: “Our Children, Our Community, Believe it can be done!”
Our Academy develops, in partnership with parents, rounded, responsible, caring young adults who live the school’s values and contribute to the society that they live in. This is achieved by encouraging students to live out and practice the Academy values of Integrity, Respect, Optimism, Responsibility, Appreciation, Aspiration, Generosity and Inclusivity.
Our curriculum is tailored to the particular needs of our community and designed so that all students maximise their academic potential so that they can flourish, both whilst at school and throughout their lives, as pro-active British citizens. We have a particular emphasis on ensuring that students who come from disadvantaged backgrounds excel in all aspects of Academy life.
We provide a safe, caring and inspirational learning environment based on high quality learning, exceptional pastoral support and a stunning co-curricular programme.
If you want to be part of the Broadway team, we are looking for an outstanding practitioner to join us. We can offer you:
- A highly competitive teaching salary for the right candidate
- Excellent CPD to support and develop you as a teacher
- Access to management and leadership development programmes
- Innovative practice in pastoral care and curriculum
- A laptop for every teacher
- Employee wellbeing support including access to counselling
- Excellent conditions in a new building
If you decide to apply, I look forward to meeting you.