Registered Manager | Brand New 4 Bed Children's Home | Twickenham | £35k-40k + excellent benefits
Your new company
This is a brand new children services residential home which has been renovated to the highest standards in a spacious modern property in Twickenham. It is a 4-bedroom property which will cater for children with a range of care needs. This property has excellent facilities including communal day room, a relaxation room, an education room, a play room and a large garden with outdoor activity room.
Your new role
The purpose of this role is the manage the day-to-day delivery of the service at the Children's Residential Home in order to shape the service into one with high standards. This role is for someone looking to make an impact on the lives of the most vulnerable young people in society.
- Leading and managing a team to achieve the highest standards of care for young people
- Managing child protection issues and complaints
- Promote appropriate and therapeutic relationships between staff and young people and their families
- Produce a development plan for the service that ensures high quality practice
- Recruitment of staff including vetting, interviewing and inducting new employees
- Liaise with internal and external teams and commissioning authorities
- Organise rotas
- Financial and Administrative responsibilities
- Managing complex behaviours and crisis intervention
- Formal supervision of the staff team
- and more...
This role is 40hours per week Monday to Friday, but on the odd occasion some evening and weekend work may be required in which time will be given back in lieu.. There is also an element of on-call for this role.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to be considered you will need to have a Level 5 Diploma in Children's Residential Care (or equivalent) and have experience in residential care management. A full UK driving license is also essential and you will need to undergo a DBS.
What you'll get in return
In return you will be receiving a salary of £35k-40k and will also come with a work/life balance that is sadly lacking and undervalued in many social care role's. You will also get free extensive training, free meals and free parking.This role comes with excellent career progression as this is an expanding organisation that values all of it's team and looks to promote within.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.