Senior Engineer required to join a large Ministerial Government Department. Up to £850pd outside IR35.
** PLEASE NOTE – ONLY APPLICANTS WITH CURRENT AND ACTIVE SC OR DV CLEARANCE WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE.
PLEASE STATE YOUR SC OR DV CLEARANCE ON YOUR CV.
Your new company
This Government Department looking for an experienced and hands on Senior Engineer to work within a highly specialised team as they undergo an enterprise wide transformation project.
Your new role
As a Senior Engineer you will utilise your substantial Windows 10 and networking experience to build new and enhance existing deployment mechanisms. You will also promote more effective cloud-based approaches to design, automation and deployment of new and existing systems, for all stages of development / testing / maintenance. You will collaborate with an exceptional team to produce targeted and effective advancements to the overall technical environment.
What you'll need to succeed
You will be a highly experienced Cloud Engineer with a demonstrated background in Cloud architecture, Security, Design, Migration and process automation. Key skills required include:
- A strong understanding of the Windows 10 operating system and it's deployment and management via AutoPilot and InTune
- Strong hands-on technical experience & expertise in technology automation, implementation, integration, and/or deployment
- Core Windows problem management, troubleshooting skills and experience, including Group Policy and Active Directory, Azure AD and PowerShell
- A good working knowledge of Azure DevOps
- Networking knowledge: IP/DHCP/DNS routing
- An ability to understand and translate technical requirements for technical projects
- Strong documentation and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated success in delivery of projects in a self-organising team
- Experience in a collaborative and continuous improvement delivery environment
- Strong stakeholder engagement and communication skills
AS MENTIONED, ONLY APPLICANTS WITH CURRENT AND ACTIVE SC OR DV CLEARED WILL BE CONSIDERED.
What you'll get in return
You will join a sociable and high performing team, working for a leading Government Department. This is an initial 6 month contract, with a day rate of £750 - 850pd, outside IR35. ASAP start.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.