An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Procurement Analyst to join a newly created organisation
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Procurement Analyst to join a newly created organisation.
Your new company
The team, made up of just over 100 professionals, are focused on making a step change delivery in sustainable cost improvements and logistical efficiency, building on the impressive performance that the business delivers, with the certain belief that there is far more to come from a combined team of such talented and committed individuals.
This business provides end to end Procurement and Supply Chain services, including strategic sourcing, value creation, tendering, contract and inventory management, distribution and materials management in Basingstoke, Winchester, Andover and Southampton.
Your new role As the Procurement Analyst, with one direct report, you will support and improve the business reporting, performance and capability. The main purpose of the role is:
- To deliver an effective Procurement service, focused on supporting the identification of cost savings through opportunity analysis
- Support staff in the development of strategy to maximise financial savings, supply chain improvements, supplier rationalisation and product standardisation opportunities, using both internal and external data sources
- Ensure reporting is accurate and timely, providing both internal and external stakeholders with the information and insight they require
- Lead the continual development of systems and information solutions to meet the needs of the business and drive efficiencies
What you'll need to succeed
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong analytical skills and exceptional attention to detail
- Experience of working within a Procurement & Supply environment with a highly developed knowledge of associated systems
- Ability to engage key stakeholders to work towards common goals in a complex environment
- Senior Management experience with an inspiring management style and excellent communication skills
- The passion to make a difference and add value to the NHS at a critical time
What you'll get in return
- A generous pension scheme and a wide range of competitive benefits and services, including access to numerous discounts on goods and services and support for your wellbeing from our occupational health team.
- A minimum of 27 days annual leave with an additional 8 days public holiday entitlement.
- As a company they offer flexible work locations across the trusts hospitals and flexible working patterns will be considered against the needs of the service.
- Learning and development opportunities to progress and be promoted in your career as they believe you deserve the support to do your job to your best ability.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.