Senior Recruitment Consultant, £24,500 - £26,600 + car allowance + uncapped commission
Senior Recruitment Consultant EV and battery recruitment; £24,500 - £26,600 + car allowance + uncapped commission + benefits
Based with hybrid working from any of our offices, Liverpool, Leeds, Bristol, Wolverhampton, London
We are currently looking for an experienced Recruitment Consultant with a proven track record of running a successful 360 desk within the EV and battery market. The world we live in is changing and with the next engineering and technology advancements within the Electric Vehicle, Hybrid Drive Systems, Electrifications, Battery Cell and grid balancing there is a huge opportunity to own and develop the market and progress your career professionally with the backing of a global brand. Government investment in the greener economy, reducing carbon emissions and the incorporation of ESG as well as balancing the power grid in matching the supply of energy to demand has resulted in the need for new skillsets within this sector.
What should I expect day to day?
As a Senior Recruitment Consultant, you will develop your own 360 desk with a focus on the Electrical Vehicle and EV Infrastructure, Battery cell and Gigaplant markets. We understand the complexities and skills required for the industry; from Electrochemistry through to cell manufacture, integration and the recycling of battery systems. Due to significant investment within our Engineering business we are heavily investing in this complex technology industry. This creates the opportunity for you to provide expert, specialist advice to candidates and clients in this market and be the go to specialist recruiter. Typical job titles you will recruit for:
- Senior and Principal Systems Engineer
- Project Engineers
- Battery Cell Production Process Engineers
- Design Engineers
- Manufacturing Engineers
- Control Systems Engineers
- High Voltage Battery Systems Engineers
- Process Specialists
What you’ll need to succeed
- Proven track record of billing success within a technical recruitment position, EV expertise not essential.
- Passionate about exceeded targets and reaching goals
- Commercial, innovative and ambitious
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build rapport quickly
- Self-motivated and a strong initiative
What you will get in return
- The backing of a Global Company, established for over 50 years
- Best Technology in the Industry including a ‘salesforce’ CRM
- Flexible working options
- Buy and sell holiday
- Uncapped commission paid x 13 times per year
- Incentives and rewards – dinners and trips abroad
- The opportunity for recognition at local, regional and national awards
- Referral bonuses of up to £2000 per individual
- Access to a free well-being package
- Gym discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Charitable Giving
- Access to virtual doctor unlimited times per year
- Employee loans to buy Tech/Rail/Tram travel
- Paid charity day #HaysHelps
- Parents at hays support network
- The most comprehensive training programme in the industry
We will give you all of the tools and support needed to achieve in the position. You will also have access to our advanced bespoke technology which will enable you to work efficiently and make the most of our uncapped commission!
What to do now
Apply now! Contact Stephanie McKay, Talent Acquisition Partner for Hays Engineering for a confidential discussion and more about this opportunity.
**Salary & package is dependent on your skills and experience level, so if you are seeking a higher salary, please still apply - We are looking for the right people, with the right behaviours, someone that can make a difference!