Recruitment Consultant job based in central London, £20,400 - £23,500 plus uncapped commission
Recruitment Consultant – London City - Base salary plus uncapped commission
Why Choose a career in recruitment? Recruitment is a hugely rewarding, people-focused industry. At Hays, we thrive on matching the right person to the right job. As a recruiting expert, you’ll positively impact organisations, people’s careers and their lives, every single day.
Recruitment is a fast-paced sales environment with a strong focus on business development and service delivery – it’s a business for determined and driven individuals who want to make a meaningful impact on people’s lives and the world of work. We hire for potential and train for the skills, but we believe strongly in our core values -Inquisitive, Expert, Ambitious, and Passionate about people – if this sounds like you then we want to hear from you. We have a hugely diverse culture and our consultants have joined us from all walks of life – from School Leavers/Graduates to Sales Professionals, Accountants and Lawyers!
Hays is the most successful specialist recruiter in the U.K, placing more than one candidate into a new job every minute of every business day. We've been voted the best recruiter to work for in the U.K. by Glassdoor and Rate My Placement and we're the most followed recruiter globally on LinkedIn.
We are FTSE 250 Company with 100+ offices and 2,000+ recruiting experts in the UK alone. We operate in over 22 specialisms meaning you have the opportunity to excel and develop your career and power the world of work.
What you'll need to succeed
- The ability to listen and ask questions to enable you to gain a greater understanding and in turn successfully match needs
- Share our core values – Inquisitive, Expert, Ambitious and truly be Passionate about people
- Driven – always striving to exceed goals and targets
- Commercial - not be afraid of developing new relationships with businesses that you haven’t dealt with before and identifying ways of nurturing and developing existing warm Hays relationships
- Solutions orientated
- Resilience– perseverance pays
What you'll get in return
- A rewarding career – with abundant professional development opportunities due to our size/reach
- On-going training and development - Hays are committed to developing our employees, and we are widely recognised as having the best training programme within the industry. We have ongoing learning and development programmes for our Consultants through to Managers and Senior Leaders.
- Competitive basic salary (package) + uncapped commission
- Benefits package: generous holiday entitlement, life assurance, medical support, retail discounts etc
- Promotion opportunities which are based on your success/achievements
- The Opportunity to work with great people in a collaborative, fun and supportive environment
Interviews will be conducted by phone and Microsoft Teams. We believe that a culture built on trust, respect, equality and inclusivity will enable us to live our values, achieve our ambitions and deliver our purpose.
At Hays, we share a passion for creating a culture where there are opportunities for our people to flourish and succeed, whatever your background. We know that diversity of perspective and an inclusive approach, which encourages those experiences and views to be heard, is great for business and therefore your career with us.’