Senior Recruitment Consultant upwards sought for Wolverhampton office. Engineering & Manufacturing
Your new job
Join our Engineering Business which is a national team covering the UK & Ireland with a Centre of Excellence based from our Wolverhampton office. Hays Engineering has seen significant growth over the last 2 years, and we support our clients by delivering in-demand candidates on-demand. We have ambitious growth plans which can enable you to progress your career quickly through strategic or people management.
Our Wolverhampton office is an established multi-specialism office, and part of our high performing West-Mids region. It has a very supportive high performance culture, with excellent retention – quite a few of our consultants have 15+ years in the business which is testament to the excellent knowledge and experience you will be working alongside.
Your new role
We are looking to appoint an Expert Recruiter with strong knowledge in the Engineering sector, recruiting Engineers and Operations Managers predominately into the manufacturing sectors. This role will be reporting into the Engineering Manager and will be a full 360 degree role, responsible for developing business locally and creating meaningful relationships with new clients.
Engineering is a big investment focus for Hays and so you will be afforded the flexibility and the space for creativity to build your business how you see fit, starting with Hays’ existing established relationships, and broadening your expertise where you see the opportunity to do so. We have clear cut career and development paths, so you can progress quickly whether you want to manage a team or not.
What you'll need to succeed
You will ideally be at Senior Recruitment Consultant level or higher with a successful track record in personal billings, from an engineering, manufacturing or related background gained in an agency environment..
You will need to use your commercial recruitment knowledge to deliver against targets and achieve growth in your market. The five core attributes you will require are
- Experience of recruitment delivery ideally with a permanent desk
- Development of new business: targeting new cold clients & nurturing existing warm Hays relationships
- Solutions orientated
- Desire to exceed our client’s expectations & beat the opposition
- A commitment to diversity & inclusion in your recruitment methodology
What you'll get in return
- Working for Hays is an experience unlike any other. You will receive;
- Financial investment to grow the business and your career
- Highly experienced leaders to guide and support you
- Excellent uncapped commission structures
- World leading recruitment systems that work for you allowing you to work more quickly and effectively
- Tailored training programme for experienced hires and people leaders to support your new career steps
- Structured progression with clear targets to reach your career goals
- Fast track options to management level
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Stephanie McKay, National Talent Acquisition Partner for Engineering now on 0759 450 8810.