Experience Recruitment Consultant, hugely successful team & office, excellent career opportunities
Hays Life Sciences UK are a market leading specialist recruitment team, established for over 20 years and a key partner to the exciting UK Biotech, Med-Tech. Diagnostic and Pharma industries. We support our key partners across the whole drug development pipeline from research and development right through to commercialisation of products.
The UK Life Sciences market is every evolving, making it one of the most exciting industries globally. Specifically, Life Sciences companies are entering a digital revolution, relying on innovative and ground-breaking Data Science techniques to advance drug development processes worldwide.
We are looking for consultants who want to take up the challenge of helping our clients achieve their digital transformation goals. Consultants will be given the opportunity to work with a global customer base, assisting in delivery expert talent across Data Science headhunting, niche, high level and executive talent.
You will be given the opportunity to work with candidates such as machine learning engineers, artificial intelligence experts, data visualisation consultants, statisticians, programmers, data managers and many more.
Hays Life Sciences will provide you with market leading training, allowing consultants to become true experts within their field. Through tailored development plans and personal growth strategies, consultants will be given the capability to work with the most exciting companies in the world, assisting and delivering their critical growth strategies within Life Sciences.
You'll manage the whole recruitment cycle including:
- Consulting clients on growth s& talent attraction strategies
- Developing client networks
- Managing vacancies from start to finish including executive search projects
- Screening, interviewing and shortlisting candidates
- Delivering expert candidates to our key LS partners
Recruitment can be tough, but we will give you all of the tools and support needed to meet your targets and be a successful recruitment consultant. You will also have access our advanced bespoke technology which will enable you to work efficiently and make the most of our uncapped commission!
What you'll need to succeed
- Ideally 6 months + experience in some form of sales or KPI driven environment but this is not essential
- Passionate about hitting targets and working in a highly competitive environment
- Resilience, determination, drive and ambition
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to build rapport quickly
- Self-motivated and a strong initiative (even more important while we are working remotely!)
What you will get in return
- The backing of a Global Company, established for over 50 years
- Best Technology in the Industry including a ‘salesforce’ CRM
- The most comprehensive training programme in the industry - allowing for progressing from Associate to Director level in just 8 years
What I need to do now
If you are interested in this role please send across an update CV and we will reach out shortly.
At Hays, we share a passion for creating a culture where there are opportunities for our people to flourish and succeed, whatever your background. We know that diversity of perspective and an inclusive approach, which encourages those experiences and views to be heard, is great for business and therefore your career with us.’