A unique opportunity has arisen to work with Hays Specialist Recruitment in an inhouse capacity, on an interim contract. Working as a Recruitment Partner, you will be the main point of contact for a specific business area, sourcing talent in a high volume environment. The recruitment partner has overall accountability for the provision of staff to a specific site and will be responsible for delivering an effective and cost-efficient service.
You will work with individual hiring managers to understand vacancies, consult on the appropriate approach and educate stakeholders where appropriate on the recruitment lifecycle; process and technology to utilise, and source and deliver relevant candidates to the business. Specific tasks will include:
- Interview scheduling and obtaining feedback
- Screen applicants to meet contracted compliance standards
- Support with interviews when required
- Provide a comprehensive onboarding process
- Conduct onsite inductions
- Aftercare of temporary workers
- Use Hays internal systems effectively
- Pro-actively engaging with stakeholders to identify potential opportunities
In addition to your enthusiastic and energetic nature, the successful candidate will be commercially aware and able to understand and plan for season recruitment, and have previous experience in recruitment. Specific skills and competencies should include:
- The ability to build and maintain client relationships
- Experience of advising on recruitment and selection strategies
- Basic knowledge of employment legislation
- Drive & determination
- Focus on Delivery
- Ownership & accountability
- Building Hays reputation – Champions Hays’ reputation for “recruiting expertise” at all appropriate opportunities
We believe that a culture built on trust, respect, equality and inclusivity will enable us to live our values, achieve our ambitions and deliver our purpose.
At Hays, we share a passion for creating a culture where there are opportunities for our people to flourish and succeed, whatever your background. We know that diversity of perspective and an inclusive approach, which encourages those experiences and views to be heard, is great for business and therefore your career with us.
If you are interested in more details and would like to be considered for this contract please apply for the role or contact Gill Fraser, 07873500395