Recruitment Consultant focusing on new business generation in the Education market in Bristol. £27-45k 1st yr
Hays Recruitment Bristol
Key Account Manager (Recruitment Consultant – Sales)
- Circa £27,000 - £45,000 OTE first year and generous increases with each promotion
- Industry leading training throughout your career
- Fast track promotions
We are currently looking for sales driven individuals to join us as a Key Account Manager (Recruitment Sales). Previous recruitment experience or extensive sales experience within the Education field is required for this position and we are looking for individuals who display our core values: passionate about people, ambitious, insightful, expert and innovative. You will receive industry leading training and support throughout your career and have plentiful opportunities for fast track promotions.
What should I expect day to day?
As a Key Account Manager (KAM), you'll work alongside a Recruiter to manage your own area of the Education market. You will work within a commercial and entrepreneurial environment and have responsibility for the following:
- Generating new business
- Conducting thorough market research to identify key areas to target
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing clients in the Education market
- Pitching for new business and contracts
- Working alongside a Recruiter to ensure that all vacancies are serviced quickly with the best quality of candidates
We are committed to giving you all of the tools and support needed to meet your targets and continue your success as a Recruitment Consultant. You will also have access our advanced bespoke technology which will enable you to work efficiently and make the most of our commission!
What you'll need to succeed
- Proven success as a Recruitment Consultant or sales person, ideally within the Education market
- Commercial, innovative and ambitious
- The ability to build rapport quickly
- Passionate about meeting and exceeding targets and working in a highly competitive environment
- Self-motivated and a strong initiative
What you will get in return
- The backing of a Global Company, established for over 50 years
- Best Technology in the Industry including a ‘salesforce’ CRM
- Flexible working options
- Buy and sell holiday
- Incentives and rewards – dinners and trips abroad
- The opportunity for recognition at local, regional and national awards
- Referral bonuses of up to £2000 per individual
- Access to a free well-being package
- Gym discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Charitable Giving
- Access to virtual doctor unlimited times per year
- Employee loans to buy Tech/Rail/Tram travel
- Paid charity day #helpathays
- Parents at hays support network
- The most comprehensive training programme in the industry – with a specific training programme developed for experienced Recruitment Consultants
- Significant growth potential of salary after year 1
Interviews will be conducted by phone and Microsoft Teams.
Our culture is meritocratic; we share a passion for creating opportunities for our people to flourish & succeed whatever their background. We deliver a world-class service to a diverse customer-base and as such welcome applications from people from diverse backgrounds.