Your new company
£24,500 - £50,000 + OTE
Structured career progression opportunities
Continuous investment in your personal development and training
We are currently looking for an experienced Recruitment Consultants or sales professionals with a proven track record of winning and maintaining business or running a successful 360 desk.
With multiple career opportunities now available within our Midlands offices, we have excellent opportunity to own and develop a market and progress your career professionally with the backing of a global brand, advanced technology and experienced leadership team.
What should I expect day to day?
As a Senior Recruitment Consultant, you will develop your own specialist desk and your job will include:
- Running a desk within one of our 22 specialist markets
- Provide expert, specialist advice to candidates
- Develop and implement effective individual business and sales plans
- Facilitate to an advanced level the end to end recruitment process
- Lead by example through exceptional, consistent fee performance, activity and attitude
- Consistently develop market intelligence
- Working with the leadership team on initiatives and projects
We will give you all of the tools and support needed to achieve in the position.
You will also have access to our advanced bespoke technology which will enable you to work efficiently and make the most of our uncapped commission!
What you'll need to succeed
- Proven track record of billing success within a 360 recruitment position
- Passionate about exceeded targets and reaching goals
- Commercial, innovative and ambitious
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build rapport quickly
- Self-motivated and a strong initiative
What you will get in return
- The backing of a Global Company, established for over 50 years
- Best Technology in the Industry including a 'salesforce' CRM
- The most comprehensive training programme in the industry - allowing for progression to Director level in as little as 5 years
- Flexible working options
- Buy and sell holiday
- Uncapped commission paid x 13 times per year
- Incentives and rewards – dinners and trips abroad
- The opportunity for recognition at local, regional and national awards
- Referral bonuses of up to £2000 per individual
- Access to a free well-being package
- Gym discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Charitable Giving
- Access to virtual doctor unlimited times per year
- Employee loans to buy Tech/Rail/Tram travel
- Paid charity day #helpathays
- Parents@hays support network
Interviews will be conducted by phone and Microsoft Teams.
Our culture is meritocratic; we share a passion for creating opportunities for our people to flourish & succeed whatever their background. We deliver a world-class service to a diverse customer-base and as such welcome applications from people from diverse backgrounds.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.