Hays Technology, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, £20-22.5K plus commission
We are currently looking for talented people to come and join us as Trainee Recruitment Consultants within our Technology team in Leeds. Recruitment is an exciting industry, fast-paced, competitive and people-orientated and is very similar to running your own business.
What should I expect day to day?
Hays Technology is the largest and most successful technical recruitment business in Europe. Our niche technology and specialist market expertise, gained over 35 years, has served our clients well. Joining Hays as an Technology Recruitment Consultant can transform your career. Using your existing commercial knowledge, you will become an expert in the IT recruitment market, establishing your client and candidate portfolio and helping your client’s businesses to flourish.
As a Recruiter, you'll manage your own business and work in a commercial and entrepreneurial environment. You'll source candidates, win business, and match the right candidate to the right job. It's hard work as you'll have to hit sales and activity targets (and we have high expectations at Hays) but a career in recruitment is extremely rewarding - you can earn great commission and become a manager in just a few years.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Ideally over 6 months experience in some form of sales environment
- Passionate about hitting targets and working in a highly competitive environment
- Determination, drive, ambition, energy, and high levels of resilience must be hard working and ambitious
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to build rapport quickly
- Self motivated and enthusiastic
- Full UK Driving License
- Knowledge and interest within the IT sector
What you will get in return
- Backing of working for a Global Company est over 50 years
- Best Technology in the Industry including a ‘salesforce’ CRM
- Flexible working options
- Buy and sell holiday
- Uncapped commission paid x13 times per year
- Incentives and rewards
- Referral bonuses of up to £2000 per individual
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Gym discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Charitable Giving
- Access to virtual doctor unlimited times per year
- Employee loans to buy Tech/Rail/Tram travel
- Paid charity day #helpathays
Interviews will be conducted by phone and Microsoft Teams.
Our culture is meritocratic; we share a passion for creating opportunities for our people to flourish & succeed whatever their background. We deliver a world-class service to a diverse customer-base and as such welcome applications from people from diverse backgrounds.