We are currently looking for talented people to come and join us as Trainee Recruitment Consultants in Croydon
We are currently looking for talented people to come and join us as Trainee Recruitment Consultants. Recruitment is an exciting industry, fast-paced, competitive and people-orientated and is very similar to running your own business.
Our culture is meritocratic; we share a passion for creating opportunities for our people to flourish & succeed whatever their background. We deliver a world-class service to a diverse customer-base and as such welcome applications from people from diverse backgrounds.
What should I expect day to day?
As a Recruiter, you'll manage your own business and work in a commercial and entrepreneurial environment. You'll source candidates, win business, and match the right candidate to the right job. It's hard work as you'll have to hit sales and activity targets (and we have high expectations at Hays) but a career in recruitment is extremely rewarding - you can earn great commission and become a manager in just a few years.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Ideally over 6 months experience in some form of sales environment
- Passionate about hitting targets and working in a highly competitive environment
- Determination, drive, ambition, energy, and high levels of resilience must be hard working and ambitious
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to build rapport quickly
- Self motivated and enthusiastic
What you need to do now
- Backing of working for a Global Company est over 50 years
- Best Technology in the Industry including a ‘salesforce’ CRM
- Flexible working options
- Buy and sell holiday
- Uncapped commission paid x13 times per year
- Incentives and rewards
- Referral bonuses of up to £2000 per individual
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Gym discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Charitable Giving
- Access to virtual doctor unlimited times per year
- Employee loans to buy Tech/Rail/Tram travel
- Paid charity day #helpathays
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
At Hays, we share a passion for creating a culture where there are opportunities for our people to flourish and succeed, whatever your background. We know that diversity of perspective and an inclusive approach, which encourages those experiences and views to be heard, is great for business and therefore your career with us.’