We are currently looking for an ambitious and sales driven individual to join us as a Key Account Manager (Recruitment Sales) in our Glasgow office. Previous recruitment experience or extensive sales experience within the field of Technology is required for this position and we are looking for individuals who display our core values: Passionate about people, Ambitious, Insightful, Expert and Innovative. You will receive industry leading training and support throughout your career and have plentiful opportunities for fast track promotions.
What should I expect day to day?
As a Key Account Manager (KAM), you'll work alongside a Recruiter to manage your own area of the Technology recruitment market. You will work within a commercial and entrepreneurial environment and have responsibility for the following:
- Generating new business from leads
- Conducting thorough market research to identify key areas to target
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing clients in the Technology market
- Working alongside a Recruiter to ensure that all vacancies are serviced quickly with the best quality of candidates
We are committed to giving you all of the tools, technology and support needed to meet your targets and continue your success as a Key Account Manager. You will also have access our advanced bespoke technology which will enable you to work efficiently and make the most of our bonus system!
What you'll need to succeed
- Proven success as a Recruitment Professional or sales person, ideally within the Technology market
- Commercial, innovative and ambitious
- The ability to build rapport quickly
- Passionate about meeting and exceeding targets and working in a highly competitive environment
- Self-motivated and a strong initiative
What you will get in return
- The backing and stability of working with a Global Company; established for over 50 years
- Best Technology in the industry including a ‘salesforce’ CRM
- The most comprehensive training programme in the industry – with a specific training programme developed for experienced recruitment professionals
- Flexible working options
- Buy and sell holidays
- Generous bonus paid x6 times per year based on % achievement of financial targets
- Incentives and rewards – dinners and trips abroad
- The opportunity for recognition at local, regional and national awards
- Referral bonuses of up to £2,000 per individual
- Access to a free well-being package
- Gym discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Charitable Giving
- Access to virtual doctor unlimited times per year
- Employee loans to buy Tech/Rail/Tram travel
- Paid charity day #helpathays
- Parents@hays support network
Interviews will be conducted by phone and Microsoft Teams.
Our culture is meritocratic; we share a passion for creating opportunities for our people to flourish & succeed whatever their background. We deliver a world-class service to a diverse customer-base and as such welcome applications from people from diverse backgrounds.