Recruitment Consultant job based in Central London, working for the leading recruiter
Recruitment Consultant - Technology or Life Sciences sector - Uncapped commission
Have you considered a career in Recruitment?
Recruitment is a fantastic career - it's fast paced and dynamic, every day you'll make a lasting impact. As a Recruiter, you’ll manage your own business and work in a commercial and entrepreneurial environment. You’ll source candidates, win business and match the right candidate to the right job. Recruitment suits an individual who wants to build key relationships with both candidates and clients whilst working in a competitive and target-driven environment. A career in recruitment is extremely rewarding - you can earn great commission and become a manager in just a few years.
We are the most successful recruitment company in the U.K, placing more than one candidate into a job every minute of every business day. We’re global and operate across the UK&I, working with many of the biggest companies and a wide range of smaller businesses. We've been voted one of the UK’s best companies to work for by Glassdoor and we're the most followed recruitment company globally on LinkedIn. If you’re starting a career in recruitment there’s no better company than Hays.
What you'll need to succeed
You Will Embody Our Core Business Values, Including
You will possess a talent for building relationships and will enjoy working in a busy, target-driven environment. You will be resilient, persistent and determined in order to achieve results. You will be sales-focused, outgoing and confident.
- Having an inquisitive nature.
- Being highly ambitious with a hunger to succeed and build a prosperous career within Hays
- The ability to become an expert in your specialism
- Passionate about people
- What you'll get in return
- As a Recruiter you'll be given the support of our market-leading brand, receive world-class training to help you become an expert and have access to the best tools and technology in the industry.
You’ll Also Receive
The responsibility and autonomy you will receive at Hays will see an increase in your confidence, where you will gain excellent presentation skills as well as an increase in your commercial awareness.
- £20,400 base salary & uncapped commission
- A structured career path, with a 6-month promotion and a salary increase
- The opportunity to transform lives and businesses
- Referral bonuses of up to £2000 per individual
- Exciting incentives and rewards
- The opportunity to move internationally in the future
- A free mental health helpline for employees
- We also have a range of employee benefits to choose from including discounted gym memberships, annual season ticket loans, healthcare and dental-care plans and generous shopping discounts and savings.
We operate a meritocratic culture where you are rewarded and recognised based on your results, the chance to get promoted at six months (with an increase to your base salary) and high performing individuals can be fast-tracked into management roles within just a few years It's hard work and we expect excellence but if you deliver the results your earning potential and career progression know no limits.
Interested in a career in sales as a Recruitment Consultant at Hays? Click 'apply now'.