Experienced Recruitment Consultant - Belfast OR Portadown - Competitive salary + uncapped commission
Your new company
Hays Recruitment is globally the most successful specialist recruiter, placing more than one candidate into a new job every minute of every business day. We've been voted the best recruiter to work for in the U.K. by Glassdoor, Rate My Placement & JobCrowd. We are the most followed recruiter globally on LinkedIn and have even been awarded an NES award for our diversity and inclusivity.
In our Northern Ireland region, we have over 50 consultants operating from 3 of our offices in Belfast, Portadown and Londonderry.
All our consultants have expert market knowledge and strong relationships across 12 industry sectors, including construction and property, accountancy & finance, digital technology, information technology, office support, legal, marketing and social care. We work with an impressive range of employers, from start-up to multinational, from locally owned to FDI firms.
We want talented people to have hugely successful careers with us, and that's why we invest more in your professional development than any other recruitment company, supporting you with on-going training throughout your career at Hays, whether you’re an Intern, Associate Consultant, Manager or Director.
Your new role
It’s now the time to bring your already existing sales and recruitment expertise and join the recruitment industry’s employer of choice here in Northern Ireland. All our professionally trained recruiting experts focus on an industry specialism. You will become an expert in your field; knowing the market and roles available, the leading companies, the skills required, and the key people involved in the recruitment process.
We are pleased to announce we are heavily investing in our IT, Digital Tech, Marketing and Engineering businesses nationwide! Join us during this exciting time to further develop your career with the leading recruiting experts.
What you'll need to succeed
The strengths of our brilliant Northern Ireland team lie in our variety of people. We understand that people from different industries bring different strengths to the table, so we hire experienced consultants from all types of recruitment backgrounds - all with;
- A proven track record in B2B sales, both over the phone and face to face
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Confidence and self-motivation
- A goal-orientated approach to work
- The ability to handle multiple priorities
- Problem-solving ability
- The ability to meet deadlines and targets
Our office operates over several specialisms, but we work as one team, so consistently share leads and meet clients together. Because of this, you will need to work well in a team environment as well as independently.
What you'll get in return
Working for Hays is an experience unlike any other. You will receive;
- Access to the best technology in the industry and guidance from our Marketing Executive (who will provide you with invaluable insights into advertising and communication to ensure your writing is always individual and impactful).
- You will be fully supported by your manager to ensure you quickly excel in your field
What you need to do now
- Industry leading learning and development from Directors and experienced L&D professional's
- An opportunity for a global career
- Flexible working options
- Uncapped commission
- Regular Incentives and rewards including international trips and exclusive events
- We also have a range of generous employee benefits to choose from including; Discounted gym membership, Annual season ticket loans, Healthcare and dental care plans, The ability to buy extra holidays and Generous shopping discounts and savings, amongst many more.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.